Rep. Jerry Sonnenberg
200 E. Colfax
Denver, CO 80203
- Why does Logan County Road and Bridge Dept hate farmers?21 hours ago
- "@SenatorBrophy: Overheard a DA say we'll have a new zodiac sign now: year of the criminal #hicked #copolitics"1 day ago
- Prayers answered! @SenatorBrophy: Awesome ---> RT @COpeakpolitics HEALED: Ken Buck Declared Cancer-Free http://t.co/mJN9Hl8Rne #copolitics1 day ago
- @COpeakpolitics: OUTRAGE: Colorado Leaders Furious Over Hickenlooper’s Coward’s Clemency Of Dunlap http://t.co/vGLaztvUpO #COleg #COpolitics1 day ago
- @COpeakpolitics: Hickenlooper has now completed the liberal trifecta - grabbing guns, raising taxes (coming Nov 13), and coddling criminals1 day ago
Fort Lupton Republican Breakfast
Governor signs CLEAR ACT
June 6, 2012
Governor signs Sonnenbergâ€™s CLEAR Act into law Justin MillerÂ – Majority Press Secretary DENVERâ€”Today, the governor signed state Rep. Jerry Sonnenbergâ€™s CLEAR Act into law. House Bill...
May 2, 2012
GAS PRICES AND ENERGY SECURITY Is current federal lands energy policy helping or hurting Americaâ€™s domestic energy picture? Opening Remarks:Â Representative Jerry Sonnenberg Like many western...
May 2, 2012
Testimony on â€œFederal Regulation: Economic, job and security implications of federal hydraulic fracturing regulationâ€ May 2, 2012 Â Thank you for holding this oversight field hearing at the...
Modern Day Version of “The Little Red Hen”
May 1, 2012
Modern Day Version of “The Little Red Hen” “Who will help me drill for oil and gas?” “Not I,” said the county government. “Who will help me...